Therapeutic Massage modalities include:
- Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Swedish Massage
- Pre-Natal Massage
- Sports Massage
- Lauterstein Method
- Hot Stone Massage
Therapeutic Massage Pricing:
1 Hour session $75, 1/2 hour $40
1 1/2 hours $110, 2 hours $145,
Special: Pre-pay for 10 sessions, receive 11th session free.
Massage Therapy is health care at its simplest and best. Massage Therapy:
- Supports and helps strengthen your immune and circulatory systems.
- Increases your joints’ range of motion.
- Helps soothe and heal your physical pains and discomforts.
- Supports your body through emotionally challenging times.
- Enhances mental clarity.
- Helps relieve stress and assists you in better-handling stress.
- Assists athletes in training and post-event recovery.
- Supports healing after an injury, surgery, or trauma.
- Offers healing support during oncology treatments.
- Compliments chiropractic care, acupuncture, counseling therapy, personal training, physical therapy, yoga, and shamanic work.
- Promotes general health, wellness, and well-being of your body, mind, and spirit.
- You always leave feeling so much better than when you arrived!
Here are all the ways you can contact me:
- 518-265-7889 (call or text)
- Comment on my blog. If you have questions or input, I’d love to hear it. And I’ll respond.
- FaceBook. Like my FB page: Stairway Healing Arts Again, I love your input. Let’s get some healthy conversations flowing.
- Stairway Healing Arts Center 1 Washington Street Cambridge, NY 12816
Thanks for visiting! I’m glad you were here, and I’m looking forward to helping you along your path to better health. -Mandy